Development of Ayurvet Adarsh Gram- Chidana,
by Sustainable Advocacy Team For Human Improvement (SATHI)
& Ayurvet Limited
Ayurvet Adarsh Gram – Chidana
With support of Ayurvet Limited, SATHI is developing Chidana Villages (Distt – Sonepat, Haryana) as Ayurvet Adarsh Gram. Since 2015, number of initiatives has been taken to improve the lives of villagers. SATHI has focused in areas of sanitation, drinking water, electricity, development of infrastructure in school and health care.
After these interventions in the village, lot more needs to be done to make it as ‘Adarsh Gram’. With this proposal we request you to provide support in improvement of sanitation facility – ‘Swachh bharat Abhiyan’, installation of solar street Light for solving electricity problems and training & skill development of school students in areas of food safety and natural farming practices.
Training & Skill development:
Training & skill development of school students in areas of food safety and natural farming practices.
To train students of Chidana village on food safety and natural farming practices.
Theoretical training of 4 batches in the schools
Experts Meetings from Govt. department and Ayurvet
Exposure Visit for field demonstration
More than 400 Students of class 9th to 12th from the 3 schools of Chidana and graduation students from 1 College.
1. Govt. Senior Secondary School, Chidana
2. Sir Chotu Ram Middle School, Chidana
3. Shanti High School, Chidana
4. Sanskaar Group Of institution, Ghaziabad
1. Awareness on harmful impact of using chemical fertilizers and benefits of organic farming
2. Training of methods of organic farming and manure preparation
3. Awareness on food safety and health
4. Awareness on sustainable integration of agriculture and livestock for better farm profits, zero wastage and human and animal healthcare